[jaws-uk] Re: Dorothy

  • From: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith1974@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 14:01:08 -0000

When your setting up your email client there should be an option to leave email on the server once downloaded into your "In" box and thus you should then be able to access the same emails on both a lap top and desk top machine - I think I am correct in saying this?

This certainly works on my braillenote and my desktop PC.

regards

Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>