[jaws-uk] Re: Diary with Jaws

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:46:40 +0100

I use this as well, it works well with Jaws and is fairly easy to use. You
can have it set to start automatically when you boot up your PC and if you
have it set on day planning, it will alert you to appointments, to do, and
anniversaries/birthdays straightaway.
The addressbook is a bit more fiddly to use but after a bit of practice and
messing about to see how the programme works you should get there.

Just my 2 eurocents worth.

Cheers now,

Marie