[jaws-uk] Re: Desktop annoyance

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:41:12 +0100

Hi Scot,
You may have already done these things but have you...
Checked that the colour depth has not been changed and is at 32 bit?
Does the installation of SP2 mean the video intercept has to be reinstalled?  I
don't know the answer to this so it might be worth checking.

Hope this helps,
Nigel
If your Screen Reader can reed this, you don't need glasses.