[jaws-uk] Re: DAISY BOOK PROJECT

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:11:57 -0000

MessageYou can contact the DAISY project team by email at:

daisy.feedback@xxxxxxxxx

or by telephone on 0161 355 2052.

  Incidentally, I too didn't like most of the voices but I have listened to a
little of all the books and filled out the questionaire appropriately.  One of
the books does have a decent voice so I used that one to evaluate the other
functions of Ease reader.  I think this is going to be more constructive than
sending the books back.  After all, if you don't take part then how can your
dislike of the voices be noted?

  Barry H