[jaws-uk] Re: Copying From Internet.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 12:51:46 +0100

Hi Mark, can you download the music track you're after? To do this bring up the
links dialog with insert f7, highlight the song's link on the list and tap once
to move to link and hit it. Now when you land on the link press the
applications key (right click), choose save  target as from the menu and follow
the instructions.

If you can't download from the site, then you'll need a recording program such
as Total Recorder. I use Total Recorder and works very well but you can
download a trial version of it and see for yourself.

HTH,
Amro