[jaws-uk] Colour/invisible text problems in Word

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-Uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:24:40 +0100

Hi,

I printed a document today and some of it was missing from the print out, but was being read by JAWS in the document. I had pasted some of it from a scanned document and typed some of it myself. Before printing it I selected everything and made the font colour black which I thought would make everything visible (sometimes it gets pasted as white when I paste it from Kurzweil 1000). When the person I gave it to looked at it on the screen he said there were black lines where I thought the text should be.

Can anyone explain what happened and/or suggest anything else I should have done to make sure the text was visible when printed?

Catherine
**
Read, ruminate and rant with me - visit my blog:
http://catherineturner.wordpress.com
Life, the universe and technology titbits