[jaws-uk] Re: Can a form created in a program called Snap be accessed and filled in using Jaws 11?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 21:12:51 -0000

Is this the software at http://www.snapform.com/download-designer.html

George.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alexander Shannon
Sent: 11 February 2010 20:23
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Can a form created in a program called Snap be
accessed and filled in using Jaws 11?

Hi all,

The housing association from whom I part rent my shared ownership flat
sent me a satisfaction survey in print today.
When I contacted them and explained that I would find it easier to
complete the survey online, I was told that the questionnaire had been
created in a program called snap, and that as far as the person I
spoke to was aware, documents created in Snap are AAA compliant.

Out of interest, have any list members, (particularly those running
Jaws 11), ever successfully completed an online survey or
questionnaire which has been created using Snap?

Alexander Shannon