[jaws-uk] Re: Calendars and diaries

  • From: "adrian.rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:42:22 -0000

Ken,

I know that Ibby Karbhari
has compiled an Easy-To-Use-Diary for 2010, as 2 files in Microsoft word format
with font Aerial 14 point, and in plain text format for those of you that like
to use Notepad or WordPad.

How to use the Easy-To-Use-Diary for 2010
Save the attached files to your chosen location.
Open your chosen word processor or text editor.

For more details, you can contact Ibby on the following:

Mobile: 0754 623 4292
If you have Skype installed:
Call me using Skype IbbyKar
Email:
ibbykar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and I know that he will be quite happy to help you.

Adrian Rowe
Email: adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype Name: rubberdingey