[jaws-uk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Creating login password

  • From: "Roy Parsons" <parsons.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:29:26 -0000

Hi Phil

Thanks to you and everyone else who replied to my question. My problem was that when I got to the "change name" line. I thought it said "link" when it actually said "list", so I never got the other entries in this list. All solved now. Thanks again.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>