[jaws-uk] Braille display problem in jaws 11 beta

  • From: Patricia Fraser <pfraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 16:59:32 +0100

Hi Alex,

First I should declare the commercial interest - Quantum does Optelec
displays in the UK.

Freedom stopped shipping the Voyager drivers as part of the Jaws install
after version 7.1, and it was necessary to get the drivers from Optelec.

The latest Voyager driver download is here:

http://www.optelec.com/userfiles/en_US/file/Downloads/BRLVoyagerSetup30t.zip

Is this the one you used?

I have a query in with the tech people in the Netherlands about the
drivers; my impression is that the current drivers go to Jaws 10 only, but
as soon as I know more I'll post to the list.

Hope this helps,

--
Patricia Fraser                    Tel: +44 (0)160 470 5680
International Sales Manager        Fax: +44 (0)870 705 9646