[jaws-uk] BT Broadband Barbera continued.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:18:02 -0000

 Dear Barbara. What Phil has just said is very good advice if your only
problem is with your Broadband connection.  However your problem I think
started  last week?  At the weekend and seemed to indicate  you had problems
with your phone line. This I think is why George suggested you ask questions
about the state of you actual phone line, distance from the Exchange. I have
forgotten  what Belkins told you by now.  I know I had a Wireless router
changed and it was better. I do not think  that  what Nigel suggested known
as 'piggy-backing' is likely.  I wonder what the other people you spoke to
who are having problems said? Are there problems similar to your? It is hard
to diagnose..

 I know my  problems are not likely to be right  permanently regarding my
line  as the outsourced BT company say it would erode their profits. They
also blame the council for not maintaining the drains so I am now having a
go at the Council  this place has Wells and Springs  and often the Springs
move slightly depending on movement underground  of Sandstone Rocks. All of
us in these parts know this. and a neighbour has had to put a pump in her
cellar. Sorry but   if you just persist. together with others. Do keep us
posted Dorothy.