[jaws-uk] Re: BBC website

  • From: "amie.slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:38:08 +0100

Nothing fancy - just read articles, visit program websites linked from the main page and use the Listen Again feature. Until recently it always worked just fine for me - have only found this problem in the last few weeks, beginning at the time when they put up notices apologising for any inconvenience cause by some techie hitch they were having. As I said, the notices seem to have gone, but the problem has persisted, for me anyhow. It just slows right down, to a rate of maybe 2 syllables per minute; seems to load the page properly, then kind of seizes up. I'm sstill using JAWS 5.1 so maybe this is just another reason to upgrade..?

Cheers
Amie

----- Original Message ----- From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>