[jaws-uk] Re: Automatic updates

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:32:16 +0100

 Hi Ken mine must have  come in  on their own on Desktop which was yesterday
moving like sludge Tiddy suggested it was second Wednesday so on my laptop I
found them and looked for update History and whilst looking at the History I
think you can either get in new ones or have another go if any were not in
properly  for whatever reason a good number came in yesterday  You could try
again after you  read History to see all you have already then that long list
seems to have a lot of offerings maybe you can pick and choose Like Woolworths
sweet Counter !
Dorothy