[jaws-uk] Attachments problem with AVG version 7?

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:45:17 -0000

Hi,

This may be slightly off topic; but consider it as, how may JAWS users
turn off the sending of attachments with version 7 of AVG?  (I'm not -
or not yet - an AVG user, and I've already seen this attachment issue
raise its head on other lists I'm on; and I'm on a few where JAWS users
are in the majority or nearly so, and many of them are using AVG and
will be graduating to version 7 when version 6 of AVG stops being
supported.)  Any takers?  Thanks.