[jaws-uk] Re: Another nightmare website?

  • From: "Bill Teale" <bill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:41:18 -0500

HI Robin,

As a sighted user of the group let me tell you that this website is a complete
waste of time - I navigated as far as the product page for the one you are
wanting, and it is a simple brochire page listing features. Here it is (still
no alt tage and lots of unnecessary graphics)

http://www.goodmansdigital.co.uk/GSR80DAB.htm

I couldn't finad anywhere else through a quick google search. I think it might
be time to call them direct.

I hope this helps,

Bill.