[jaws-uk] Announcement - Easy to use diary 2007

  • From: "adrian.rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:43:18 -0000

MessageFor those of you who use a Diary, I have been asked to pass this
Announcement on by Ibby Karbhari.
Adrian Rowe

Hi Folks,
By popular demand the easy to use document diary for 2007 is now available in
both Word and text format for you to freely download from my website:
http://www.moving-mountains.com

Enter on the downloads link and it is there to download as a self extracting
and a zip file.

If you have any problems in using it or need any help in downloading it, please
do not hesitate to contact me at the details as shown below.

Kindest Regards,

Ibby Karbhari
Tel: 020 7243 0500
Mobile: 07799 768 771
. You can also talk with me on Skype by clicking on, or adding, my Skype name,
IbbyKarbhari
Please Note there are no spaces in my name.
Email:
ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.moving-mountains.com