[jaws-uk] Anne Hamilton Jaws Crashing.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:16:49 +0100

 I looked out the Audio tape I was given when I  first  purchased Jaws and
Kurzweil It was years outof date it was Kurzweil 4 Olga was using she said JFW
as a screenreader. I do recall  this being the first time I had ever heard
synthetic speech playing it back and forth it was like Double-dutch.Anyway Olga
said then to put whatever screen reader you were using to sleep.   However that
was  old hat by the time I bought my first computer. I realise it was in the
Autumn of2002 not 3 as I said. If you get to the bottom of it do letmeknow. I
am using Lunar to colour to inverse black and white font. I was going to
download Easy Reader to play the Daisy  file for the product. I decided not to
do it.  I discovered there is too much of it. The crashing you are having I had
often. I do not have it now.  thank God. I have independent Graphics I wonder
what you are actually doing at the moment the system crashes. Are you moving
from Kurzweil to Jaws or changin format and sending out from Kurzweil to an
Email recipient that is when I had crashes. Hope you get it sorted out .
Dorothy. Ps thanks to the  kind person who explained about Abbey etc. that and
Mapy get mixed up. I nowknow the last is microsoft approved..If you have asked
Kurzweil I would rely on them for good advice.