[jaws-uk] Andrew what the last did.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 17:16:48 +0100

I was doing exactly as explained and this time the interruption was
Microsoft De Ziro Mum. this willnotmean a thing to you but does tome it is
an Excel sheet from the other computer and in it has someinfo. my daughter
musthave put in a spread and the Mum is it  is my sums  or  something she
did, some calculations. I didn't do as I have  learned as yet Excel, it
musthave been done a good while ago over a year and copied over as a DBX?
file,I seem to recall I couldn't read them at all to start as they were in
My Documents and I seem to think but am not sure that only Outlook Express
can read DBX files? In any case itmakes the point that the interruption can
be other than Lunar.  My saying De zero is just the sound I heard before the
word Mum that is all, I think if I let it would say initialising or
something like that. this is only to give you a clue.
 dorothy.