[jaws-uk] Andrew thank you

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 23:57:14 -0000

I know the Emails willnotbe easy for you to read . Tink or George can explain about that . When the laptop starts up it normally loads ti o my CO.OR which is Kurzweil I also have Kurzweil load first of all on thismain desktop as Indeed to read themail first thing.. However on the leapt top I will get it altered to Jaws loading up first. I have an 18 plug in I ordered fromToshieba which should do a good bit of the work in shifted position I cannot use the mouse andneed tobe very careful. A sighted friend came this week couldn't fix and the computer man seem to of live here he spent over three andhalf hours last Sat. Decided something was corrupted in Outlook express that is why I asked cousin to research the error message as Ihaveheard that timeout error once or twice in fact Outlook x press is full of them and the survey by Tiscalie undertaken for their own reason I think is very interesting. It tells you each number and what it isnormally the cause and you have tobe so careful to be exact and to watch the setting s on Norton in Particular and the Firewall.. I think the man who wrote about Outlook errors for the Telegraph a column called Boot camp has retired exhausted or so I was told.

Sorry should read O C R of course I chose it to load first did this long before having aninternet connection as getting at the mail the most important task of each day. Dorothy Thanks again Andrew for your patience.