[jaws-uk] Re: Address Bar

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:52:07 -0000

MessageHi Jamie

Got it! thanks a lot. Not sure how that got changed, probably those little PC
elves that get in and change things without you knowing.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk