[jaws-uk] Re: Add-ons! Killing flash!

  • From: "allykelly" <ally.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:54:18 -0000

Hi Hazel,

another idea for those of us still using older versions of jaws is to install a small utility called " flash switch " It sits in your system tray and you can toggle it off and on to suit your needs with a simple press of the spacebar. It's free! you can download it from:

http://www.flashswitch.com/

HTH

Alistair

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hazel Flannigan" <hazel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>