[jaws-uk] Accessability of Winnix - Payroll system and CACI - Home Care rostering system.

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:21:40 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I’m supposed to be starting work for a local authority in a few weeks. I’ve
been told I’ll be using the above 2 packages to record items such as staff
sickness and to do the rotas for some of the staff who go into peoples homes to
provide care to the elderly.

I was wondering if anyone had used either of these packages with JAWS and
whether they are accessible? I will be using JAWS V 9.

Many thanks,
Adeel