[jaws-uk] Re: AVG and Vista

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:47:44 +0100

Yvette,

Did you upgrade to ver 8 of AVG?  I upgraded to ver 8 a couple of weeks ago
and after the daily scan I get an "Unknown error" message and I'm asked if I
want to send an error report.  I send the report but nothing changes, I
still get the error message.

Also, my JAWS 8 does not speak as it did with ver 7.5 of AVG and I have to
use the JAWS pass through key (Ins+3) and even then JAWS will only speak in
JAWS cursor mode.

Why do we always seem to get problems with upgrades of software?

Jim Williams