[jaws-uk] Re: 7.1 loosing focus in lists

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:48:05 +0100

Hi Tristram,

Sorry to butt in here but I think Deon meant the list of emails in OE. Same
thing happens over here though 7.1 doesn't lose focus on my machine when
navigating up and down the list but it certainly repeats the deleted message
title after it's been deleted. That's very confusing and time consuming and
it's happening on my two machines. As well, on one of my computers, 7.1 is
not reading the misspelled word in the spell check dialog box in OE. It's
reading the list of suggestions fine though. So when pressing F7, JAWS says
"Spelling dialog, blank, change to" and then reads the first word of the
list of suggested corrections. Tapping and shift tapping in the spelling
dialog box doesn't make jaws read the misspelled word field, JAWS7.1 just
completely ignores it.

I'm not overly impressed with this JAWS release, indeed I went back to using
V7.0.

Cheers,

Amro