[jala-dev] Override Error-Msg in Date-Component

  • From: Anton Pirker <helma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jala-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:45:19 +0200

Hi list!

(As the "New Ticket"-Button on dev.orf.at ist gone, i'll write my question to the mailing list)

I have added a Date-Component to my Form. I can set the format an i'll get an "This date cannot be parsed." if the entered format does not fit, which is really great.

But how can i override this Error-Message?
I have defined the form with the configuration helper and have added messages to the date field like this:

..
messages:   {
        "invalid": "invalid.",
        "required": "required.",
        "empty": "empty."
}
..

But none of the messages overrides the default error message.
What message do i have to pass to the component?

regards,
Anton