[j-tools] JAWS 11.0.1430 Behabior with J-tools?

  • From: "Scott Marshall" <Scott.Marshall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:03:37 -0400

Hi Brian: I know that you are working hard on the forthcoming version of
J-tools for the new JAWS release. I wanted you to be aware of a couple
of behaviors which may or may not be J-tools related.

Using windows xp, the keystroke insert+up arrow does not read current
line. In Outlook 2003, Word 2003, and IE 6 this behavior is constant.

Also, in outlook 2003, when you try to select all messages with in an
outlook folder with ctrl+a, I get the error message "invalid function
call to nomessages". By the way, I got this same error message when
using the previous version of JAWS 11.
Select all worked just fine using JAWS 10. Obviously, I have j-tools
installed for both JAWS 10 and 11.

Many thanks.
Scott

Scott Marshall
Designated Federal Officer
FCC Consumer Advisory Committee
Office: 202-418-2809 (voice or relay)
Google Voice: 301-960-7477 (live connect, VM, or SMS message)

Hours: 7:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time

**Non-public. For internal use only**

To contact the Moderator, please send a message to
enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To post to this list, please send a message to
j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

j-tools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and put the word
subscribe