[j-tools] Re: Introducing Leasey

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <jaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 17:23:11 +0100

Hi

The features which were in J-Tools have been considerably improved upon so
as to be part of Leasey.

The product has been streamlined so that it will work with multiple jaws
versions and updates to newer jaws versions when they become available.

You will need to wait for the TechTalk presentation.

Regards:

Brian