[j-say list] Re: new list member with lots of questions

  • From: "Owen Palamountain" <owen.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 20:50:38 +1200

Hi Brian,

With the update that you are working on for J-Say.  You say that it will
only benefit users with Windows Vista.  Does this meen that users using XP
and Jaws 8.0.1177 wont be able to update to Jaws 8.0.2173 unless they are
using Windows Vista?

Kind regards
Owen Palamountain
Email Address: owen.p@xxxxxxxxxx