[j-say list] Re: missing "okay" button in J-say commands

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:01:06 +0530

Hi Brian,

I can best explained this with an example.  In Microsoft outlook, when you
issue the "add to address book" command, a form is displayed with the
details of the sender of the message already entered.  This form used to
have two buttons namely "okay" and "cancel" on my computer, only the "cancel
button" is displayed.

Pranav