[j-say list] double spacing

  • From: Rowena Portch <Rowena.Portch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:42:24 -0800

When I say "new paragraph," I get two returns. How do I change this so that I
only get one return?
Also, when I say, "press Enter," I hear that command echoed, but nothing really
happens. So, when I believe that I am typing on a new line, I'm really not.
Also, when I'm in a table, and I say, "press Tab," it says "press Tab" and I
believe that it actually pressed that key, but it lies. So, in many instances,
my command is echoed correctly, but the action is not taken. I'm finding that
it happened more times than not and that I must double-check what Dragon
reports.
Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Ro
Office Content Engineering Services Group
Technical Writer/Editor
MSN Messenger: RowenaPortch@xxxxxxx
Home Phone: (425) 432-5632
Cell Phone: (206) 255-6747