[j-say list] Re: controlling a game via speech: a proof of concept

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:28:20 +0100

Hi Scott

There is a book entitled Scripting for Dragon V8 written by Larry Allen.  It
can be obtained from the author direct as a PDF file which is extremely
readable.

The book is excellent and whether you are an experienced Dragon macro writer
or indeed if if you are just starting out, I would highly recommend this
book.

The book can be ordered on-line from
www.pcspeak.com

When I purchased the version 8 edition a couple of months back, it was not
possible to request the PDF edition.  So I wrote to the author direct
(e-mail address is on the web site).  Within fifteen minutes he had sent me
a secure link to pay for the book by credit card, and upon receipt of
payment he sent me the PDF.  If I recall that was on a Sunday and I am sure
you will agree that is excellent service.

Brian Hartgen