[j-say list] Re: building commands involving JAWS keystrokes and scripts

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 06:54:19 +0530

Dean,

This is indeed doable. You need to use the dllcall routine from Dragon to
call a jaws script. See the sample for a command like "be quiet"

So, you create a script to start the tandom function or you find a script
that does so. Now you call that script from your dragon command.

An easy way to find jaws scripts is to look at the keyboard manager. I had
made a utility a long time ago that took a jaws keyboard file and placed
dllcall calls around each script. If you are interested, I could send you
that utility. It is in visual basic .net.

Pranav