[j-say list] Why Is the Accessibility Feature turning itself on when I left it turned off?

  • From: "David Lepofsky" <dlepofsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:20:35 -0500

I prefer to have the accessibility feature on JSay turned off. I turned it off using the usual command "Accessibility off". Then a couple of days later, it turns out that it has turned itself on again. I don't know whether this is because Windows has run some automatic update that seems to turn it back on or something. I have to reloadJSay and then turn it off again.

Any suggestions?