[j-say list] WebAIM: Screen Reader User Survey #4

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 20:02:39 +0530

Hi all,

Here are the results of the webAIM screen reader user survey. See the bit
about people using more than one screen reader. Imagine a situation where
users could switch screen readers but continue to use the same interface to
interact with their computer. The J-Say concept has the potential to fulfill
this.
http://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey4/?goback=%2Egde_97729_member_1
22116443
Note:
I do not know how statistically relevant the survey is but the data is
certainly interesting and matches what I see around me.

Pranav