[j-say list] Re: Technical tip

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:19:41 -0000

Brian your correct it was taken out after V6 preferred.

Terry Clasper
T&T Consultancy ltd
Office Suite 5, Imex Technology Park
Trentham
Stoke-On-Trent
Staffordshire
ST4 8Lj

Telephone: 01782 644141
Fax: 01782 646142
E-Mail: Terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the
email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made
strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its
staff are free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility
for any viruses which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all
received e-mail messages.