[j-say list] Re: Starting Microsoft Word with J-Say

  • From: "Owen Palamountain" <owen.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:28:39 +1200

Hi Brian,

Very many thanks for that.  I did rename the short cut for word from
Microsoft Office Word 2003 to Microsoft Word on the desktop last night and
it now works.

I did also do the same thing for Microsoft Outlook and that also works to.

Kind regards
Owen Palamountain
Email Address: owen.p@xxxxxxxxxx
Skype: owen6510820