[j-say list] Re: Manuals for Dragon and J-say

  • From: "Ed. Rosenthal" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:50:23 -0800

Paul- a specific web page reference for the JSay 11 documentation is:
http://www.ngtvoice.com/products/software/astec/j-say/
you'll find the link J-Say 11 Documentation towards the middle of the page.
You'll find links for additional info in the right hand nav panel which will
be a Level 1 heading announced as related pages about J-Say.

-ed.

Yours sincerely,

Edward S. Rosenthal
President and CEO
Next Generation Technologies, Inc. (NGT, Inc.)
20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101
Lynnwood, Wa.  98036
425-744-1100  ext.15
Fax: 425-778-5547