[j-say list] Re: MS Excel-macro security setting

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 17:55:34 -0000

Yes it is, in Word, Outlook and Excel security should be set to low.

Brian Hartgen
Technical Consultant
T&T Consultancy Ltd
Office suite 5,
Imex Technology Park
Trentham Lakes South
Stoke-On-trent
ST48LJ

Phone: 08452 303015

Fax: 01782 646142

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268