[j-say list] J-Say Pro 9.1 update disc-North America

  • From: "Ed. Rosenthal" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:07:57 -0700

Brian and his team at T&T Consultancy have done a terrific job with the new
9.1 J-Say Pro product, and I'm sure that many of you will want to update
your 9.0 installations.

We have already seen the instructions for the download methodology for the
9.1 update for 9.0 users posted to this list.  However I also wanted
communicate that in North America NGT, Inc. will be happy to provide a full
update disc for anyone that would find this a more convenient way to update,
and will only charge $10 to cover our cost of distribution of the media.

Should you have an interest or need for obtaining the update disc (as
opposed to download) please send e-mail to Pace Arko at: jsay@xxxxxxxxxxxx

with the subject line:

J-Say Pro 9.1 Update Disc

Of course, should there be questions don't hesitate to let us know, thanks
to everyone for the continued opportunity to be of service.  -ed.

Yours sincerely,

Edward S. Rosenthal

President and CEO

Next Generation Technologies, Inc. (NGT, Inc.)

20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101

Lynnwood, Wa.  98036

425-744-1100  ext.15

EM: edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx