[j-say list] Re: J-Say Pro 9.1 is released!

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <Terry.Clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:36:18 +0100

Hi Rich.

Hope Sue has fully answered your question and obviously if we can be of
further help just shout!

Terry Clasper.

Managing Director.

T&T Consultancy Ltd.

Advantage House,

Trentham Business Quarter,

Bellringer Road,

Stoke-on-Trent,  ST4 8GB

=========================
T :   08452 30 30 15

OMNI Assistive Technology Service Desk : 01782 645130

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268