[j-say list] Re: J-Say Can't Find natspeak.exe

  • From: Lori Russell <goldenbc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 20:55:35 -0700

This worked just fine. Thanks! Am posting another question under a new subject. You guys are great!

Lori Russell
Golden BC

On 24/01/2013 4:47 AM, Sue Martin wrote:
Hi Lori,

I'm thinking this was a problem on 64 bit Windows. If you have a Dragon icon
on the Desktop just use that instead. On my Windows 7 computer I also launch
Dragon by hitting the Windows Start key and typing the word, naturally, into
the search box. After the first few letters, the search field auto completes
Dragon NaturallySpeaking, I hit Enter and the program launches.

Hope that's helpful.