[j-say list] Re: If JAWS doesn't start ...

  • From: "Ed. Rosenthal" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 04:21:47 -0800

Ann- as Pranav indicated if you don't start Jaws than much of the JSay
functionality wouldn't be present (though some minor Dragon functions will
be different if used on its own).  Do make sure that the non-JSay user isn't
altering any Windows settings (or Jaws settings for that matter) as this
might have implications for the JSay user when their system is running...ed.