[j-say list] I cannot use the command next control or previous control while in forms mode on the web.

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:49:32 -0400

I cannot use the command next control or previous control while in forms
mode to move through the form on the Web.  I am at the freedom scientific
website if it makes any difference.

Also while composing this message I had the problem of J-say getting lost
when I came out of the correction dialog box and it ended up in the e-mail
address field.  However that may have been partly my fault since I am a
keyboard user and I think I pressed the escape key to dismiss the dialog.  I
am also having a problem at this time where JFW is not always in focus with
the PC cursor in the edit field.

Also when I use the spell box the characters that I speak are not being
echoed.  I would have expected the characters in the spell box to be echoed
no matter what the echoes setting is.  Or at least the characters should be
set to echo in the spell box by default.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Chris.