[j-say list] Re: First Line of Message Repeats Many Time

  • From: "Paul Bolduc" <pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:09:22 -0500

Good afternoon Ed,

I have forwarded this to my instructor so tomorrow morning we will act upon
it.  I have been typing and opening and closing messages and getting used to
the program my next field to tackle will be to open and close folders and to
copy from the national Library system.  I'm hoping to go home from the VA
hospital here blind rehab in Connecticut on Thursday afternoon so I've got
two days to do a lot of work.

I know this list and e-mailing my instructor will answer all the questions I
will have in the future.  Thank you very much have a good day

Paul