[j-say list] Re: Computer Specs

  • From: "Martin, Sue W." <Sue.Martin@xxxxxx>
  • To: "j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:03:50 -0500

Hi Sandy,

I'm afraid that's not going to be sufficient.

Computer Specifications
It is important that the computer on which J-Say Pro and associated products
are to be installed conforms to the following minimum specification.
1.8ghz Intel Dual Core, or equivalent AMD processor
3GB of RAM.
16-Bit 'on board' soundcard (Full duplex) or compatible USB Digital Sound
Converter.
All releases of Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft
Windows7.
Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.

Sue W. Martin
Veterans Health Administration