[iyoume] Re: ++SAIC FOLKS PLS READ++

  • From: bjeon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:27:33 -0500

Hey All,

That's the GREAT idea!!!!!  (Thanks Mariya.) ;->
First, I will contact Eduardo Kac, chair of Art and Technology department of
SAIC, to raise a fund soon.

Even you are not the SAIC member and you know suitable oranizations or schools
which might be interested in the show, I would encourage you to contact them.
(We do not want to get huge fund, but just small money to cover small outcome
for our show.)

Here is the deal.
If someone can be a sponsorship, we can list name of department of school, or
name of organization on the postcards, the webpage of the show, and/or at the
ending credit of video introduction of the show which will be shown on a G2
wall during the show for viewers.

Does anyone have the will/desire to approach their department or organization
for help with these expenses?

Best,
Byeong Sam

Quoting mstrau@xxxxxxxxx: