[iyonix-support] Re: resonution typo in 5.12

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:00:00 +0000

Hi

Dave Higton wrote:
In message <f4922ab84e.wra1th@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Gavin Wraith <gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If, as jwb hinted, 5.13 is soon to emerge, I do hope it will
have fixed a silly typo somewhere in 5.12. If you click Select
on the display manager, and then click Select on the submenu
icon at the right of the "Resolution" field, the resulting submenu
is called "Resonution" instead of "Resolution". I have looked at the
obvious resource files and modules but have been unable to find
which byte needs decrementing by two.

I still have 5.11 (though I'll be upgrading soon) and I know others
have said it happens on 5.11 too, but not on mine - it's OK.

Curious that there should be such a discrepancy.

no.. depends on the characteristics of the first entry.. if it needs a dotted line above.. well that location is the l/n of resolution.. hence no dotted line setting if top entry might otherwise require one. it has been there for a good while..

John

Dave
---
To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support