[iyonix-support] USB2Printer

  • From: "Allan Dawes" <allan.dawes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:38:56 +0100

I found out about Ian Hamilton's USB2Printer Application,
which for someone like me who is still using an old Parallel
printer, is very useful. The real problem is, it can't ID
my printer. I'm using an Epson Stylus Colour 800, but
USB2Printer keeps installing the Stylus B/W 800. Now
for the moment, I've gone back to my usuall method of
entering a file path for it to print to, but this oviously
has to be changed every time the printer is unplugged from
the Iyonix, or RiscOS is restarted.
Is there a fix for this problem, or alternatively, can anyone
recommend a cheap USB colour printer that works with RiscOS 5?

Allan Dawes