[iyonix-support] Re: USB mem sticks NEVER recognized...

  • From: Allan Dawes <allan.dawes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 03:44:12 +0000

Gavin Wraith wrote:
In message <87433.11991.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

I have tried all kinds of memory sticks with my Iyo, and I've never
so far got ONE to work (even after reformatting them with Windoze).

You omitted to state which version of the OS you have.
By contrast ALL the memory sticks I have tried have worked
(with RO 5.13). These include various sizes of Kingston DataTraveller
and a 1Gb Verbatim, bought for 9ukp at the local stationers.

I have had no problems with dives up to 2GB in size on RiscOS 5.11

---
To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support