[iyonix-support] Re: USB audio recording

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 15:03:21 +0100

In article <540ac87c66chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cj
<chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <540ac6d396jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Lesurf
>    <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > *status in a taskwindow gives me "SCSIFSDirCache" and a value. But no
> > mention of ADFS buffers at all that I can see.

> On the Iyonix I certainly have

> ADFSbuffers 255 ADFSDirCache 255K

> when I do a *status.

> You will not have any entries on a BB or PB of course, since they do not
> have ADFS.

Its correct that I have SDFS for the main 'HD'. But there is no sign of
this being mentioned either by *status or the !Boot -> Discs interface in
terms of any buffers. I'd *assumed* it was still being called 'ADFS' by the
!Boot -> discs interface, but don't know if this is the case.

So what controls the SDFS interfacing and buffers? Can they be altered, and
might that help here?

Jim